Struggling with the decision on when and how to come out of the closet? Gay Matchmaker and Dating Coach J. Cameron Gantt discusses strategy on how to break the news and live your best gay life!
Are you dating a guy who flirtatious nature is driving you insane?
I recently filmed a series of videos for YourTango.com’s “Ask An Expert” and this is one of the topics of discussion.
In this episode, I give you 3 of my best tips on how to flip the script on your flirty boyfriend and also add some sparks to your relationship with him.
Check out the video and let me know your thoughts! Make sure to leave me some comments and don’t forget to spread the love via Facebook and Twitter!
Well Boys… 2012 is out the door and 2013 is right around the corner. Every year I like to take a look back and take not of the lessons I learned. Thanks to a very good friend
of mine, Ms. Versanette Blackman of FreeVerseProductions.com, I was inspired to share some of those lessons with you.
1. Think Big But Go BIGGER! Always over deliver whenever possible.
2. Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Fitness is a Requirement for Sanity. Without a consistent regimen, your body and mind will start to fail you. Stay Healthy.
3. Every Opportunity Has A Shelf Life. It’s good to be detail oriented but don’t waste too much time planning or worrying about every single detail. You may look up and your opportunity will have passed you by.
4. Do What You Love as Often as Possible. Life is what YOU make it. Why not enjoy it?
5. Failure Is Almost Always Met With Success. Failure keeps you humble, but it makes success so much sweeter when you achieve your goals. Half-assed effort gets you half assed results.
6. Everything In Life Requires An Investment Of Some Sort. Financial, time, energy… Nothing in this world is for free. There is always going to be some sort of give and take so invest wisely.
7. Know When to Take Control and When to Fall Back. Especially in relationships. If you don’t trust your partner enough to let him/her lead every now and then… Your relationship is doomed. You can’t be in control all of the time.
8. Be Selective About the Company You Keep. Your circle is your support system. Surround yourself with people who share similar goals and interests. Their strengths will rub off on you.
9. Winners Get Shit Done. Thanks to one of my mentors, Marie Forleo for this one. No matter what type of mood you are in, discipline yourself to do what needs to be done when it needs to be done.
10. Spread The Love Around. It makes you feel good to help those in need. It’s also good karma. Do as much as you can to make someone smile, even if it’s a stranger. The universe will tip its scales in your favor.
11. Your Life Starts When Your Ready. Having a life and living your life are two different things. You can be totally dead on the inside and be fully functional. When you make the choice to discover and act upon your passion… that is when the living begins.
There you have it guys. These lessons have added nothing but value to my life and I hope that it does the same for you.
I would love to hear about the lessons you have learned in 2012. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Do you have something special to achieve for 2013? Sign Up for a FREE 30 MINUTE LOVE RESOLUTIONS COACHING SESSION and let us help you live your best gay life!
Do you have something SPECIAL, something important for you to change in 2013? Let us help you unlock the secrets to your success with a FREE 30 MINUTE COACHING SESSION!
If you want to speed up your success rate, then I’d like to help you do it with a special 1-on-1 personal “Love Resolutions” Coaching Session where we’ll work together to:
• Create a crystal clear vision for ‘ultimate success’ so you know exactly what you want, where you’re headed, and what you need to do to make it happen in 2013.
• Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress
• Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to finally achieve the change you seek- once and for all
If you’d like to take advantage of this very special, very limited, and totally FREE 30 minute “Love Resolutions Coaching Session”, here are some areas that I can ork with you on:
– Quality Dating
– Get Over Your Ex
– Flirting and Confidence
– Relationship (get into one)
– Relationship (improve the one I’m in)
– Online Dating Strategies
Since I am making this offer for the first time right now and I don’t know how intense the response will be, I can’t guarantee a coaching session for everyone. I will take as many people as I can and then start a waiting list. You can expect to get contacted by our team to schedule your session within the next 3 business days.
If you don’t hear from us, it means we’ve received more requests than we can handle right now and if something opens up we’ll get in touch with you at a later time.
I personally want to thank you for checking out my new blog, The Playbook:
Insti(Gay)tor’s Tips For Love Life and Success! It has been in the works for a while and I am so happy to have this opportunity to connect with you.
In case you don’t know who I am, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cameron Gantt and I am a certified life coach specializing in dating, love and relationships. I am also the founder of Insti(Gay)tor, an exclusive matchmaking agency for gay singles and I am an expert contributor for various lifestyle and dating magazines.
As a coach, I have worked with over one hundred gay men to empower them to take control of their lives and help them find love not only with someone else, but also within themselves.
I am a firm believer that everyone can use some extra support every now and then and I am all about spreading the love. Let’s face it… sometimes life can get complicated. Family, friends, career, a relationships… It’s a balancing act and just when you think you got the hang of it, life hands you a shit sandwich for your efforts… Frustrating isn’t it?
I know you have heard it numerous times but I am going to say it again. “Before you can find love with anyone else, you have to take care of and love yourself.” I know it’s seems cliché’ but it is true.
Tweet This: Once you master the art of loving yourself, everything in this universe will automatically align itself to your happiness.
If I had my way, we all would be living our best lives so, I got to thinking… How can I help gay men like myself bring focus, passion and purpose back into their lives? Outside of my premium content and services, what else could I be doing to help others get the things they want and need to be happy?
Gentlemen, I give you The Playbook: Insti(Gay)tor’s Tips For Love Life and Success!